Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Where to find results

www.cyclocross.info

Click on the "Uitslagen" button on the left and then select the race from the drop-down menu right in front of your face. Reference my previous blog posting outlining my schedule, match it to the race in the menu, click, and there you go.

Also cool because there's a neat little Canadian flag next to my name, making me easier to find. Only UCI categorized races.

But quickly:

Harderwijk, UCI C2-
1) Stybar
2) de Kneght
3) Bianco
18) Reain

Neerpelt, UCI C2-
1) Albert
2) Wellens
3) Nys
23) Reain

//G

1 Comments:

Blogger BV Camps said...

Yo dude,

I am once again on my way to zermatt for camp. I leave home on saturday and will be in zermatt from the 15th to the 28th then I am going to GB to see my dad till 5 november. I will text you when I get to switzerland. Is your number the same or is it different from last year? email me if you can.

10/11/2006 03:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home