Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Friday, September 22, 2006

More Pre-Season Fun

Today we had our team presentation & photo shoot for the media. Basically that meant hanging around for 4 hours in our race clothing doing a lot of posing, Euro-style. About the best thing that came out of this was the fact that I have not one, but two, photos of me on the top of every page of the media package. I scored a couple of these to feed my ego.

We also had a sneak peak at our new Carbon Team bikes, which we are supposed to be receiving in mid October. Only the prototypes are around right now, but they are to be kitted out with Easton carbon cockpit and fork, full Shimano Dura-Ace, Mavic Ksyrium ES wheels (or Stevens carbon) & Challenge tires. They look pretty damn hot and are way lighter than year’s aluminum bikes. In the interim we’ll be riding this year’s Super Prestige aluminum frames.

That’s all for now.
GReain

Oh yeah- Kim G, you can stop sending me your BlackBerry bills now that I'm updating this thing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home