Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Friday, June 02, 2006

Just when I think I'm out...

...they pull me back in.

Al Pacino quotes aside, it looks like I'm prolonging my stay here for another 5 days for something called the Ringerike GP (UCI 2.5) in Norway. Never been to Norway before...

Got the call this afternoon after my first training ride since Ireland, feeling very nice and comfortable with the idea of climbing onto the plane Monday for the flight home. Instead I'll be climbing onto the ferry for a 20 hour cruise. Should be nice.

Seems that the team is dropping like flies and unless I start in Norway, we won't make the minimum number of riders and the whole team can't start. Not good. The plan is for me to do the first two stages (grupetto king styles) Wed & Thur then hit the airport Friday AM Oslo -> AMS -> YUL -> Ottawa; home in time for dinner.

I guess the upside is this postpones my appearance at the Tue and Thur Ottawa evening appointments for another 2 weeks - post Beauce. Enjoy!

www.rgp.no

GReain

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Patterson said...

ha, i typed in rpg.no it's all this dungeon and dragons shit.. wicked


yeah, keep rockin.

6/04/2006 02:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home