Back for more in 06/07. Div3 racing at it's finest. www.stevens-racing.de

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Comment Spam and Dugast Tubs

So, since I haven't been able to respond to any of the supportive comments you guys have posted up here I will globally say - "Thanks!". It's great to know that people back home actually care enough to read this and write back. Just know that it does make me feel good to hear from you.

Incidentally, since I really don't feel like getting my penis enlarged or making a zillion dollars working from home if anyone knows how to get rid of unwanted comments please let me know.

And just to put everyone's minds at ease, yes, I am "keeping it real" by using the sketchiest tubes and tires I can find in spite of having access to the good stuff. Yes, Jaymie, I do have a very nice jersey for you (but no e-mail address). Roscoe, it is good to hear that you are showing the good ole boys how it's done. Bob, there is no way in hell I will ever make a 6am ride on a Friday morning. You've got to be joking.

So on the other end of the tire spectrum, something like a dozen Dugast 'cross tubs magically appeared in team bus after Monday's race. Holy crap those are nice tires. They feel kind of like sex. But for bikes. Or something. You don't really want to know what we pay for those, but suffice to say it's a really good deal. Just reassure yourself that EVERYONE pays for these babies. Even brother Nys. No, you won't see me riding them any time soon (see above).

Outtie,
greain

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have good content on your blog keep up the good work

10/26/2005 04:03:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home